Madame Tussauds in Shanghai unveiled another lookalike of the man who plays the popular vampire Edward Cullen. Two of Pattinson’s Chinese fans – dressed up as brides — were given the chance to literally unveil the new wax figure of the Hollywood heartthrob.
Another wax figure is currently on display at Madame Tussauds in New York City. That one took four months and $220,000 to make, MTV reported. It was revealed in 2010.
Even Robert Pattinson’s wax-likeness causes fans to swoon. (Reuters / Aly Song) Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas