Madame Tussauds in Shanghai unveiled another lookalike of the man who plays the popular vampire Edward Cullen. Two of Pattinson’s Chinese fans – dressed up as brides — were given the chance to literally unveil the new wax figure of the Hollywood heartthrob.
Another wax figure is currently on display at Madame Tussauds in New York City. That one took four months and $220,000 to make, MTV reported. It was revealed in 2010.
Even Robert Pattinson’s wax-likeness causes fans to swoon. (Reuters / Aly Song) Continue reading »
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963