It’s the early eighties, and the computer was finally entering the home in a big way. Of course, most of us had no idea how to use these things … and software and hardware companies were only too quick to tell us exactly what we needed to buy. Whether it was a dot matrix printer for the home or word processing software for small businesses, the booming eighties economies meant a seemingly unlimited supply of consumers rabidly gobbling up any tech put before them. So, let’s have a look at few items for sale… Continue reading »
Deep, striking colors and a delicate technique compose Haris Lithos‘ graceful traces on canvas, paper and wood. Working with models and occasionally objects and clothes, the artist stands mainly as an observer, a medium of his artistic practice, watching and guiding his subjects as they leave their body prints on the surface. Continue reading »
Harry Potter is now an iconic character thanks to J.K. Rowling’s books. Rowling recently shared some never before seen Harry Potter sketches with fans, and they show hand illustrated moments from the books done by Rowling herself. Continue reading »
Konsta Punkka is a Finland-based Photographer with incredible patience and discipline in his work. On Instagram he proclaims himself a “squirrel whisperer.” Each photo is like a personal moment, frozen in time, between Punkka and the animal pictured. How close he was able to get to these animals shows a great amount of trust between the photographer and the subject. Take a look at these photos bellow and quotes from Punkka’s Instagram. Imagine how magnificent it must be to see these animals so close and outside of the city zoo. Continue reading »
Be unique! Liven up your home and invite new members of your family! Or gift them to your beloved ones. Harry, Larry, Marry – three merry companions are waiting for you. Every piece is unique. Pillows are sewed for you by hand and with love.
Original awesome pillow Larry in unique bunny design by frappante is not just a decoration, he is your pillow friend! Larry is personal, friendly and soft cushion, you will want to have him always with you! You can hold him, hug him, sleep with him, snuggle with him and he’s always there for you! Continue reading »
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Guy Discovers He Can Go Anywhere While Wearing A Hi-Vis Vest
- Vintage Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls Of The 1980s-90s
- Russian Clubs: Moscow Nightlife In Spectacular Photos By Nikita Shokhov
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Guy Sucks At Photoshop, Spends 10 Years Mastering Microsoft Paint To Illustrate His Book
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- A Collection Of 75 Worst Album Covers Ever. Probably.