Traces Of Love And Personal Connections In Geometric Abstraction By Haris Lithos
Deep, striking colors and a delicate technique compose Haris Lithos‘ graceful traces on canvas, paper and wood. Working with models and occasionally objects and clothes, the artist stands mainly as an observer, a medium of his artistic practice, watching and guiding his subjects as they leave their body prints on the surface.
Lithos is an artist who pays a lot of attention to detail. His forms often repeat yet always differ from one another, highlighting each subject’s uniqueness. Whether it’s a female body or a teddy bear, each leaves behind a personal trace, a memento of its coexistence and collaboration with the artist.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’