Traces Of Love And Personal Connections In Geometric Abstraction By Haris Lithos
Deep, striking colors and a delicate technique compose Haris Lithos‘ graceful traces on canvas, paper and wood. Working with models and occasionally objects and clothes, the artist stands mainly as an observer, a medium of his artistic practice, watching and guiding his subjects as they leave their body prints on the surface.
Lithos is an artist who pays a lot of attention to detail. His forms often repeat yet always differ from one another, highlighting each subject’s uniqueness. Whether it’s a female body or a teddy bear, each leaves behind a personal trace, a memento of its coexistence and collaboration with the artist.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- “The Morning Never Came”: Amazing Fantasy Illustrations By Adrian Smith
- #NotYourValentine: Controversial Brand Honey Birdette Lingerie Flashmob Takes To Sydney
- The Only Thing More Bonkers Than This Starcraft Cosplay Is How They Made It
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Someone Uploaded An Amazing Collection Of Hi-Res, Textless Movie Posters
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters