Traces Of Love And Personal Connections In Geometric Abstraction By Haris Lithos
Deep, striking colors and a delicate technique compose Haris Lithos‘ graceful traces on canvas, paper and wood. Working with models and occasionally objects and clothes, the artist stands mainly as an observer, a medium of his artistic practice, watching and guiding his subjects as they leave their body prints on the surface.
Lithos is an artist who pays a lot of attention to detail. His forms often repeat yet always differ from one another, highlighting each subject’s uniqueness. Whether it’s a female body or a teddy bear, each leaves behind a personal trace, a memento of its coexistence and collaboration with the artist.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
- Amazing Knit Graffiti By Magda Sayeg
- “A Cathedral That Defined A City”: 20 Rare Photographs Of Notre Dame From The 19th Century
- Bizarre House Hangs Perilously Over a Cliff’s Edge in Australia
- “My Surreal Hong Kong”: Superb Photo Manipulations With A Twist By Tommy Fung
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Jadayupara, The Largest Bird Sculpture In The World
- This Artist Illustrated Her Everyday Problems With Relatable Comics
- These Creepy And Disturbing Vintage Easter Bunny Photos That Will Make Your Skin Crawl
- Vienna Cemetery Now Offers Lego, And You Can Recreate Funerals