Traces Of Love And Personal Connections In Geometric Abstraction By Haris Lithos
Deep, striking colors and a delicate technique compose Haris Lithos‘ graceful traces on canvas, paper and wood. Working with models and occasionally objects and clothes, the artist stands mainly as an observer, a medium of his artistic practice, watching and guiding his subjects as they leave their body prints on the surface.
Lithos is an artist who pays a lot of attention to detail. His forms often repeat yet always differ from one another, highlighting each subject’s uniqueness. Whether it’s a female body or a teddy bear, each leaves behind a personal trace, a memento of its coexistence and collaboration with the artist.
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Photographer Kristýna Kvapilová Captures Beautiful And Magical Portraits Of Dogs
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The National Geographic 2018 Photo Contest
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- These Men’s Fashion Ads From The 1970s That Will Leave You Speechless
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards
- Inside China’s Trash Park Where Bentleys And Mercedes Worths Millions Are Abandoned By Their Rich Owners