The Winter Anti-Depression Book – Everything Contained In This Book Is Purely From Personal Experience
A girl named Sasha from the city of Saint Petersburg once had a disease called depression. Then she drew this comic book about depression, how to cope with it and why it happens.
“Everything contained in this book is my own personal experience and should not be considered a universal remedy for depression. This book is not intended for children but for adults who want to learn more about depression from someone who is familiar with it. If you yourself suffer from depression, you should seek help from a psychologist. This is important and should be done without delay.”, says Sasha.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers