The Winter Anti-Depression Book – Everything Contained In This Book Is Purely From Personal Experience
A girl named Sasha from the city of Saint Petersburg once had a disease called depression. Then she drew this comic book about depression, how to cope with it and why it happens.
“Everything contained in this book is my own personal experience and should not be considered a universal remedy for depression. This book is not intended for children but for adults who want to learn more about depression from someone who is familiar with it. If you yourself suffer from depression, you should seek help from a psychologist. This is important and should be done without delay.”, says Sasha.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos