The Winter Anti-Depression Book – Everything Contained In This Book Is Purely From Personal Experience
A girl named Sasha from the city of Saint Petersburg once had a disease called depression. Then she drew this comic book about depression, how to cope with it and why it happens.
“Everything contained in this book is my own personal experience and should not be considered a universal remedy for depression. This book is not intended for children but for adults who want to learn more about depression from someone who is familiar with it. If you yourself suffer from depression, you should seek help from a psychologist. This is important and should be done without delay.”, says Sasha.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers