The Winter Anti-Depression Book – Everything Contained In This Book Is Purely From Personal Experience
A girl named Sasha from the city of Saint Petersburg once had a disease called depression. Then she drew this comic book about depression, how to cope with it and why it happens.
“Everything contained in this book is my own personal experience and should not be considered a universal remedy for depression. This book is not intended for children but for adults who want to learn more about depression from someone who is familiar with it. If you yourself suffer from depression, you should seek help from a psychologist. This is important and should be done without delay.”, says Sasha.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- An 80-Foot Steel Kraken Will Create An Artificial Coral Reef Near The British Virgin Islands
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead
- Japanese Photographer Makes Absolutely Breathtaking Vacuum-Sealed Wedding Photos
- Photographer Philippe Echaroux Used A McDonald’s Big Mac Box To Create Stunning Portraits