The Winter Anti-Depression Book – Everything Contained In This Book Is Purely From Personal Experience
A girl named Sasha from the city of Saint Petersburg once had a disease called depression. Then she drew this comic book about depression, how to cope with it and why it happens.
“Everything contained in this book is my own personal experience and should not be considered a universal remedy for depression. This book is not intended for children but for adults who want to learn more about depression from someone who is familiar with it. If you yourself suffer from depression, you should seek help from a psychologist. This is important and should be done without delay.”, says Sasha.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- British Artist Justin Bateman Creates Intricate Art Using Pebbles