Celebrities including singer Nicole Scherzinger and actor Simon Pegg have been snapped by top photographer Rankin for an Oxfam campaign. All in all, a dozen well-known faces have been captured in various poses to highlight the charity’s Lift Lives for Good campaign. The fundraising drive, launched at the start of the year, aims to shine a light on the work done by the charity to help poor people around the world. Paisley-born Rankin, known around the world for his portrait work, said: “This uplifting photo-shoot was great fun to do but it has a serious message: giving people the power to lift their lives can transform entire families and communities”.
Undated handout photo issued by Oxfam of Nicole Scherzinger who took part in a photo shoot with top photographer Rankin for Oxfam’s Lift Lives for Good campaign. The fundraising drive, launched at the start of the year, aims to shine a light on the work done by the charity to help poor people around the world. (Photo by Rankin/PA Wire) Continue reading »
We know that pop stars want to be actors – and vice versa. But as the new Sean Penn movie proves, actors playing pop stars can be a bad look indeed.
Cheyenne, Sean Penn
“Cheyenne”. Or should we say “Robert Smith”? Or, maybe, should we say “Robert Smith thinking about a crippled kitten?” Continue reading »
Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, wearing a suit, sitting next to Bianca Jagger wearing a white poncho and sunglasses, in a gondola, with the gondolier behind them, Venice 1971. (Getty Images) Continue reading »
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan