Love is a feeling that’s hard to define — so Andrew Hou found a charming way around having to define it.
The artist, who lives in Seoul, Korea, says he has never considered himself to be good with words, especially when it comes to expressing his feelings. That all became increasingly evident to him in 2010 when he was having a hard time communicating his feelings to his then-girlfriend (now wife!), Kate.
So he turned to what he knew best: art. Continue reading »
Pretty much everyone has experienced the phenomenon of seeing things that aren’t really there. This type of illusion is called ‘pareidolia’, and it tricks our brains into perceiving familiar shapes in the strangest of places. Continue reading »
Artist Toshihiko Hosaka creates some of the most elaborate sand sculptures in all Japan. His work is so detailed and refined, most sculptures look like they’ve been carved from stone. Continue reading »
Canadian photographer Todd McLellan makes visible the inner workings of everyday products by dismantling, carefully arranging the components and photographing them. His book, Things Come Apart, presents a unique view of items such as chainsaws and iPods, transforming ordinary objects into works of art. Continue reading »
“My neighbour is completely obsessed with Justin Bieber. It’s actually a little bit odd. Apart from the posters all over the wall, I’ve even seen her sitting on her sofa with a life-size cut-out of him. Gives me the creeps!” Continue reading »
TV shows are so addictive that they generate all kinds of reactions among their biggest fans. Passion therefore often stimulates creativity as some fans even imagine new posters and new visuals elements for their favorite series. It is of course the case of the latest trendy TV show produced by Netlix: Stranger Things. This return to the 80’s sci-fi is celebrated in a beautiful way on the tumblr Comeback Kid. Continue reading »
Some of the things listed in this infographic by Business Insider might come as a shock, as we don’t really think about these things. Unknowingly, we might also harbor ill feelings towards people who have too many friends on Facebook or post too many pictures. Perhaps correcting these actions might make us more likeable people. Continue reading »
All the common objects are kinda boring when you look at them, but the situation changes when an awesome Electron Microscope comes on the scene. A scanning electron microscope (SEM) is a type of electron micrograph that makes images of a sample by scanning it with a focused beam of electrons. These are the most amazing images of what is too small to see with the naked eye. Here: Ground black pepper Continue reading »
All Little Things has been working on the series of illustration to share the little moments of love, which are the binding agents in a long-lasting relationship. The true love is simple yet intimate that you would give a smile for it. The illustrations remind couples that love is filled up every time, everywhere around them. Continue reading »
Being single is a life of rises and falls. The first ones may include the ability to do what you want and when you want it. Below though we show you the falls which a single girl or guy has to cope with.
Continue reading »
Snuggles is a 8 month old African Crested Porcupine (Hystrix cristata) here she is trying to look like a bad ass with her Mohawk quills out.
Continue reading »
- 5 Year-Old Recreates Photos Of Iconic Women Every Day Of Black History Month
- Zdzisław Beksiński: Terrifying Visions Of Hell By Murdered Polish Painter
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- “Auto Polo”: The Ridiculously Dangerous Auto Sport Of The Early 1900s
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- This Hidden Chilling Forest Path Looks Like A Trail To Mordor
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Surreal Illustrations For Book Lovers By Korean Artist Jungho Lee