This Instagram Account Is Dedicated To Showing The Most Bizarre Thrift Store Finds
A thrift store is a truly wonderful place for sustainable fashion enthusiasts and those looking to broaden their fashion horizons with some unique clothing pieces. Though if you’ve ever been to one, you probably know how bizarre they sometimes tend to get.
People following this one Instagram account called @thriftstoreart know this quite well. The account we’re talking about is purely dedicated to all kinds of weird and questionable art objects found at thrift stores, and it currently has over 6,000 posts and more than 183,000 followers. Yes, this account is pretty popular, and we’re not surprised about it at all.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Horror–mad Seven-Year-Old Girl Has Ditched Disney Princesses to Recreate Scenes from Gory Films Such as The Exorcist and Chucky
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Emotive Pastel Portraits by Tammy Gabriel
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021