This Instagram Account Is Dedicated To Showing The Most Bizarre Thrift Store Finds
A thrift store is a truly wonderful place for sustainable fashion enthusiasts and those looking to broaden their fashion horizons with some unique clothing pieces. Though if you’ve ever been to one, you probably know how bizarre they sometimes tend to get.
People following this one Instagram account called @thriftstoreart know this quite well. The account we’re talking about is purely dedicated to all kinds of weird and questionable art objects found at thrift stores, and it currently has over 6,000 posts and more than 183,000 followers. Yes, this account is pretty popular, and we’re not surprised about it at all.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Men’s Fashion 2021 Collection
- Photographer Monica Carvalho Combines Like Objects into Surreal Photo Manipulations
- Zombie Engagement Photos Capture Undying Love
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Teach Yourself to Draw with The Help of The Man Who Influenced Walt Disney, 1913
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Spent 50 Hour Process of Folding an Origami Samurai from A Single Square Sheet of Paper
- Cthulhu Turkey: It’s a Turkey Stuffed With Octopus That People Actually Make
- Caldwell Arts Council’s Exposures Photography Competition Winner Announced
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove