Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
- Crazy (Cool) Cat Men: Ridiculous Studio Photos Of Men Posing With Their Beloved Cats
- Photographer Kristýna Kvapilová Captures Beautiful And Magical Portraits Of Dogs
- New Light Sculpture By Design Bridge And Gali May Lucas Highlights Our Obsession With Staring At Screen
- The Most Awkward Family Christmas Photos Ever
- Men Behaving Badly On Saucy Vintage Postcards
- Quirky And Daring: Best Soviet Concept Cars
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The National Geographic 2018 Photo Contest
- These Men’s Fashion Ads From The 1970s That Will Leave You Speechless
- Artist Transforms Victorian Portraits Into Modern Pop Culture Trading Cards