Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Top 20 Absolute Worst Things In The World
- Before And After: Lithuanian Photographer Showed How Motherhood Changes Women
- Random Acts Of Brilliant Vandalism
- McDonald’s Japan Releases A Line Of Adorable Cups But People Are Finding Them Hilariously Inappropriate
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Epic Stair Design Fails That May Result In Some Serious Injuries
- Faces Of M’era Luna, The World’s Biggest Goth And Steampunk Festival