Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
- Stefan Koidl Continues To Create Spooky Illustrations, And You Shouldn’t Click If You’re Easily Frightened
- Serbian Photographer Exposes Stunning Photos Of Daily Life In Moscow, Russia You’ve Never Seen Before
- Couple Recreates “Alien” Birth Scene For Maternity Photo Shoot
- Parked Cars Under Streetlamps In 1970s New York City
- Someone In Colorado Is Putting Up The Funniest Signs Ever
- Natalia Fabia Paints Seductive And Sparkling Women
- Albania’s Graveyard Of Soviet-Era MiGs
- Spectacular Detailed Pixel Art Illustrations By Octavi Navarro
- “Lost In The Dark And Then Gone”: Atmospheric Photography Inspired By Nature And Dreams
- Breathtaking Moody Female Portrait Photography By Zeiad Soufi