Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Style Accessories Made From The Most Random Stuff You Can Find In Your Home By This Canadian Artist
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Tomorrow Never Came”: The Dystopian Worlds of Abel Chan Arce
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- The Hyperrealistic 3D Sculpting Works by Marianna Yakimova
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures