Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
- Photographer Ask Strangers To Reveal Their Deepest Regrets In Life
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Japanese Twitter Falls In Meme Love With Perfectly Timed Photo Of One-Punch Shiba Inu
- 18 Times When People Fixed Their Cars With Creativity Instead Of A Car Service
- 30 Artists’ Tributes To The Iconic Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Please Don’t Step On The Fish! Vietnam’s Unique Flooded Cafe
- An Instagram Account Dedicated To Learning Basic French Through Beautiful Typography
- 30 Of The Most Epic 3D Tattoos