Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Candid Snapshots Capture Everyday Life Of Vancouver Youth In The 1970s
- Zombie Gnomes Are A Perfect Way To Keep Everyone From Your Lawn
- Cool Pics Of 20 Great ’80s Classic Cars That Time Forgot
- Panoramic Photos That Went Horribly Wrong
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- The Extremely Rare Black Leopard Confirmed In Africa For First Time In 100 Years