Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Cars That Money Can’t Buy: 1953-1955 Alfa Romeo B.A.T. Concepts
- “Sketching From The Imagination”: The Dark Universe Of Konstantin Kostadinov
- Breathtaking Winning Photos of The SkyPixel’s 6th Anniversary Aerial Photo & Video Contest
- Here Are 40 Really Bad Cat Drawings To Make You Laugh
- Hilariously Unapologetic Comics By Domien Delforge
- Here’s How People From The Past Imagined The Future
- Discover the Beautiful Creative Artworks of Illustrator Dawn Yang
- Fumetti: The Collection of Finest Examples of Sleazy Lowbrow Art the World Has Ever Known
- “Bikes, Broads, Beer, and Boogie”: The Great Collection of Biker Magazines from the 1980s
- Very Sharply Defined Rare White Curtain Auroras Seen Over Finland