Indonesian Designer Combines Unlikely Pairs Of Things To Create Clever Logos
The brand essence is intangible, yet it must derive from a complementary sum of its concrete elements – names, slogans, logos, and even jingles. Arguably logos, among other brand symbols, have a slightly more significant role to perform when it comes to leaving those lasting indelible impressions.
And one artist in particular, Indonesian designer Rendy Cemix, does a marvelous job of creating logos that combine familiar with creative, resulting in works of art that are apt, minimalist and aesthetically-pleasing.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life