Obama, Ahmadinejad and Lula together in this animation for ‘MTV in the Street’
This video makes part of the launch campaign of ‘MTV in the Street’, a daily printed newspaper that will be distributed at traffic lights and at universities of São Paulo, Brazil. With a circulation of 150,000 copies, the paper addresses general interest issues such as economics, politics, news, culture, sports and style, in a straightforward and humorous language. Watch it!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary
- Beautiful Pop Culture Illustrations By Alice X. Zhang
- Turbo-Reactive Diesel-Punk: Flying Retro Cars By Alejandro Burdisio
- Stunning Glass Sculptures By K. William LeQuier
- Stunning Oil Paintings Of Tattooed Women By Chris Guest