Daily Inspirations no. 223
Grotesque glamour, exaggerated fashion, supernatural abilities, combination of art and animals world – all this and much more can be found in our today inspirational set. It seems, contemporary artists do not support the statement, probably made by the pessimists of this world, that everything in the art field has already been said and done by our predecessors. Neither give they the slightest chance for the saying that everything new is just the forgotten old thing. Instead, modern artists perfectly manage to find quite unusual and even whimsical topics for their works, as well as uncommon, obscure, but really fascinating ways of depicting them to attract viewers’ attention. And we must admit, that really works: we are always attracted by something unexpected; and even if a topic is familiar and has been seen many times before, the unusual technique of its representation turns out to be the best method to captivate our glances and draw our attention. Just like the pieces in our set of inspirational images do!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Exercise Your Demons: Funny And Delightful Illustrations By Randyotter
- Utterly Magical Hand Carved Skulls That Will Light Up Your Room
- An Ongoing Portrait Series Of Off-Season Santas
- UK Astronomy Photographer Of The Year 2016 Shortlist
- Massive 4,000lb Arthas Statue Erected In Taiwan For Blizzard’s 25th Anniversary