40 Premium Responsive Portfolio WordPress Themes
Responsive web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The age of having a separate mobile version of your site is almost over. It was great while it lasted, and now responsive web-design should be common sense. Catering to your visitors browser should be simple as loading a website.
You are a professional, you understand what you are doing and what is going on around you. How bad would you feel if somebody viewed your online portfolio on a tablet, only to find out that the theme did not adjust to their resolution? This kind of experience is unpleasing and should be avoided at all cost. By having a responsive WordPress theme, this kind of problem will vanish.
Knead is a neat little Portfolio WordPress theme called Knead and not only will you be able to list your amazing work but also detail all your services too. This theme is packaged with a great portfolio post type which allows you to list all your latest work. While designing the theme we realised that it was pointless only having a portfolio section if people couldn’t read about what you offer.
Jigsaw looks great and performs really well on mobile and tablet devices. This extensible/flexible responsive framework has been tested on as many platforms and devices as possible. Tweaks were added and the code structured to enhance performance on iOS (both the most current and slightly older versions) and Android (2.3 and 4.0).
William is a grid-based, responsive, minimalistic, ajax powered portfolio theme for creatives. The theme comes with a well thought out responsive layout, unlimited sidebar management, 5 post formats, simple theme options and much more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World