40 Premium Responsive Portfolio WordPress Themes
Responsive web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The age of having a separate mobile version of your site is almost over. It was great while it lasted, and now responsive web-design should be common sense. Catering to your visitors browser should be simple as loading a website.
You are a professional, you understand what you are doing and what is going on around you. How bad would you feel if somebody viewed your online portfolio on a tablet, only to find out that the theme did not adjust to their resolution? This kind of experience is unpleasing and should be avoided at all cost. By having a responsive WordPress theme, this kind of problem will vanish.
Knead is a neat little Portfolio WordPress theme called Knead and not only will you be able to list your amazing work but also detail all your services too. This theme is packaged with a great portfolio post type which allows you to list all your latest work. While designing the theme we realised that it was pointless only having a portfolio section if people couldn’t read about what you offer.
Jigsaw looks great and performs really well on mobile and tablet devices. This extensible/flexible responsive framework has been tested on as many platforms and devices as possible. Tweaks were added and the code structured to enhance performance on iOS (both the most current and slightly older versions) and Android (2.3 and 4.0).
William is a grid-based, responsive, minimalistic, ajax powered portfolio theme for creatives. The theme comes with a well thought out responsive layout, unlimited sidebar management, 5 post formats, simple theme options and much more.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- The Green Lady Of Carroll Gardens Has Been Wearing Only Green For The Last 20 Years
- Artistic Animal Doodles By Rohan Sharad Dahotre