40 Premium Responsive Portfolio WordPress Themes
Responsive web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The age of having a separate mobile version of your site is almost over. It was great while it lasted, and now responsive web-design should be common sense. Catering to your visitors browser should be simple as loading a website.
You are a professional, you understand what you are doing and what is going on around you. How bad would you feel if somebody viewed your online portfolio on a tablet, only to find out that the theme did not adjust to their resolution? This kind of experience is unpleasing and should be avoided at all cost. By having a responsive WordPress theme, this kind of problem will vanish.
Knead is a neat little Portfolio WordPress theme called Knead and not only will you be able to list your amazing work but also detail all your services too. This theme is packaged with a great portfolio post type which allows you to list all your latest work. While designing the theme we realised that it was pointless only having a portfolio section if people couldn’t read about what you offer.
Jigsaw looks great and performs really well on mobile and tablet devices. This extensible/flexible responsive framework has been tested on as many platforms and devices as possible. Tweaks were added and the code structured to enhance performance on iOS (both the most current and slightly older versions) and Android (2.3 and 4.0).
William is a grid-based, responsive, minimalistic, ajax powered portfolio theme for creatives. The theme comes with a well thought out responsive layout, unlimited sidebar management, 5 post formats, simple theme options and much more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners