40 Premium Responsive Portfolio WordPress Themes
Responsive web design is the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The age of having a separate mobile version of your site is almost over. It was great while it lasted, and now responsive web-design should be common sense. Catering to your visitors browser should be simple as loading a website.
You are a professional, you understand what you are doing and what is going on around you. How bad would you feel if somebody viewed your online portfolio on a tablet, only to find out that the theme did not adjust to their resolution? This kind of experience is unpleasing and should be avoided at all cost. By having a responsive WordPress theme, this kind of problem will vanish.
Knead is a neat little Portfolio WordPress theme called Knead and not only will you be able to list your amazing work but also detail all your services too. This theme is packaged with a great portfolio post type which allows you to list all your latest work. While designing the theme we realised that it was pointless only having a portfolio section if people couldn’t read about what you offer.
Jigsaw looks great and performs really well on mobile and tablet devices. This extensible/flexible responsive framework has been tested on as many platforms and devices as possible. Tweaks were added and the code structured to enhance performance on iOS (both the most current and slightly older versions) and Android (2.3 and 4.0).
William is a grid-based, responsive, minimalistic, ajax powered portfolio theme for creatives. The theme comes with a well thought out responsive layout, unlimited sidebar management, 5 post formats, simple theme options and much more.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio
- This Artist Creates Unusual Jewelry From Silver Forks
- Hilarious Portraits Of Cute Animals Floating In Mid-Air