Quality B&W Photography
It all began with black and white photography, but there are plenty of photographers that keep coming back to colorless photos. It’s ether because they try to give the photo historic feel … or they just like the better contrast black and white photography offers. In some cases color photography causes distractions and takes away the focus from the subject. What’s great about black and white photography is that it suits almost any type of photography – portraits, landscapes, urban landscapes or architecture. Let’s take a look what quality b&w photos my colleagues prepared for you guys. I am sure it’s worth checking out .). Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World