Loft 24-7 Residence
Loft 24-7 Residence was designed by Sao Paulo-based studio Fernanda Marques Arquitetos Associados. A splendid loft occupying 180 square meters of modern interior space strongly connected to nature and decks connecting the different zones. Captured in between rough stone walls and limestone floors, a steel structure supports glass walls that capture natural light that bounces off textured design elements. Raw materials were combined with sophisticated shapes to create a stunning residence named Loft 24-7.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail