Paintings by Tomas Sanchez
Tomás Sánchez is a Cuban painter and engraver, known for his landscape paintings. Sánchez is the most valued of live Cuban painters.
In 1964, he moved to Havana and began to study painting at the National Academy of Fine Arts San Alejandro. In 1966 he interrupted his studies and later, in 1967, moved to the newly founded National Art School, where he graduated in 1971. Also in 1971 he was awarded the First Prize of Drawing for Young Artists at the National Exhibition of Arts.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions