Paintings by Tomas Sanchez
Tomás Sánchez is a Cuban painter and engraver, known for his landscape paintings. Sánchez is the most valued of live Cuban painters.
In 1964, he moved to Havana and began to study painting at the National Academy of Fine Arts San Alejandro. In 1966 he interrupted his studies and later, in 1967, moved to the newly founded National Art School, where he graduated in 1971. Also in 1971 he was awarded the First Prize of Drawing for Young Artists at the National Exhibition of Arts.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface