“Boring” explores the urban environment we live in. The project focuses on places we pass unnoticed and areas we would call unattractive without a moment of hesitation. It investigates spots that are dull and stripped off human presence, public space we shape and living conditions we confront everyday.
Jaroslaw Komuda is a Singapore based artist passionate about prosaic and simple items, spaces and activities (often ramshackle objects or ruined, desolate and tedious spots). “Boring” investigates ordinary aspects of our lives and environment we create.
Preview “Boring” at http://issuu.com/jkomuda/docs/boring
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet