Jean Paul Bourdier is the author of Bodyscapes (introduction and dvd by Trinh T. Minh-ha), co-author with Trinh Minh-ha of Vernacular Architecture of West Africa, Habiter un monde, African Spaces and Drawn from African Dwellings. Production designer of seven films and co-director of two films directed by Trinh T. Minh-ha. Paintings and photographs of ephemeral sculptures and land art are widely exhibited nationally, winning over fifteen national and international competitons. Awards include Guggenheim, American Council of Learned Societies, NEA, Graham, UC President’s Humanities, and Getty. Professor of design, drawing and photography in the department of architecture at UC Berkeley.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze