Photography by Holly Andres
Holly Andres calls on the rich visual history of film and narrative photography in her works, often citing personal and fictitious memories of childhood. via Photographist.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist