360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono
Japanese artist Yusuke Oono has expanded his 360° christmas book project to celebrate the festive season. The three-dimensional panoramic structure references the format of a book and pushes it to become a new, expansive platform for narrative and story-telling. The detailed scene unfolds to depict seasonal characters such as reindeers and fir tree as the axis – all fabricated solely through laser-cutting. oono uses 3D CAD programs – usually reserved for architectural and product design – to create a landscape as if it were a cray model and slices them by rotating the plane. Through this method each plane becomes a layer of the story, transforming 2D surfaces to a rich visual sculpture.
Do you also want to see more pictures of the amazing 360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono?
Recently on Design You Trust
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone