360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono
Japanese artist Yusuke Oono has expanded his 360° christmas book project to celebrate the festive season. The three-dimensional panoramic structure references the format of a book and pushes it to become a new, expansive platform for narrative and story-telling. The detailed scene unfolds to depict seasonal characters such as reindeers and fir tree as the axis – all fabricated solely through laser-cutting. oono uses 3D CAD programs – usually reserved for architectural and product design – to create a landscape as if it were a cray model and slices them by rotating the plane. Through this method each plane becomes a layer of the story, transforming 2D surfaces to a rich visual sculpture.
Do you also want to see more pictures of the amazing 360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono?
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult