360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono
Japanese artist Yusuke Oono has expanded his 360° christmas book project to celebrate the festive season. The three-dimensional panoramic structure references the format of a book and pushes it to become a new, expansive platform for narrative and story-telling. The detailed scene unfolds to depict seasonal characters such as reindeers and fir tree as the axis – all fabricated solely through laser-cutting. oono uses 3D CAD programs – usually reserved for architectural and product design – to create a landscape as if it were a cray model and slices them by rotating the plane. Through this method each plane becomes a layer of the story, transforming 2D surfaces to a rich visual sculpture.
Do you also want to see more pictures of the amazing 360 Degree Christmas Book Panorama by Yusuke Oono?
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?
- This Is Not Your Granddad’s Creepy Brother: An Artist Makes Unbelievable Pro Silicone Masks
- This Artist Turns Children Drawings Into Real Toys
- Amazing Leaf-Inspired Bags From Budapest By Gabriella Moldovanyi
- A Guy Found A Scared Kitten Under A Truck And Just Couldn’t Say No To Her
- Soviet Brutalist Architecture Photographed By Frederic Chaubin