British Celebrity Portraits by ANTON
The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Funny Comics Showing How Women Behave When Nobody’s Looking
- Post-It War Gets Sticky On New York City Office Windows
- Who Knew Photos From Soviet-Era Russia Could Look So Happy? The Giddy Freedom Of Post-Soviet Life Through The Lens Of Sergey Chilikov
- Scotch Trooper: Photographer Combines Love For Storm Troopers And Whiskey In Hilarious Series
- The Floor Of An Historic Church Transformed Into A Reflective Pool Of Multi-Colored Orbs
- Taiwanese Couple Hilariously Parodies #FollowMeTo Couple
- Modern Manga Art By Ilya Kuvshinov
- Stories Of Peeling Plaster: Russian Artist Creates Art Out Of Peeled Plaster
- A Photographic Project On The Beauty And Connections Between Animals And Humans
- Artist’s Incredible Hand-Painted Clay Sculptures Look Like Whimsical Illustrations
- Russian Artist Creates Dolls That Look Disturbingly Real
- Dutch Prisons Become Welcoming Homes For Refugees
- There’s A ‘Sloth Institute’ Which Looks After Baby Sloths That Lost Their Moms
- Bring The Beat Back: Youth Culture And Energy Of The 80s New York
- From The Outside To Nowhere: Surreal, Depressive And Outstanding Digital Artworks By Dmitry Bogolyubov