British Celebrity Portraits by ANTON
The world may not be fully familiar with British talent, however you will certainly recognise the work of these talented performers. Collectively they have stared in some of the world’s top films and tv shows, from Andy Serkis in Lord of the Rings trilogy to Benedict Cumberbatch in Atonement and War Horse, from Jodhi May in Last of the Mohicans to Joseph Marcell in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. Here’s a selection of portraits by ANTON a London based portrait photographer.
ANTON is an award winning portrait photographer. He was a semi finalist for Hasselblad Master in 2010 and achieving BIPP Fellowship in 2011. He was named ‘Photographer of the Year’ in the Southeast by the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photographers) and won Gold and Silver awards in BIPP National awards 2012 and achieved Venture ‘Photographer of the Year’ title in 2006 and 2008 for his portraiture work.
Portraits of Benedict Cumberbatch, Hannah Spearritt, Andy Serkis, Charlie Higson, Jodhi May, Jodie Whittaker, Zoe Telford, Steve Frust, and Joseph Marcell were all shot for Archant Publishing between 2006 – 2010.
To see more of ANTON work see www.thisisanton.co.uk
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson