Design & Wine Hotel
Design and wine. Can you go wrong? The answer, of course, is no – especially when the design is as nice as it is at the Design and Wine Hotel in Caminha, Portugal. It’s an 18th Century manor house, and although you wouldn’t say the renovation is exactly sympathetic to its period roots, it’s certainly a visual treat.
It’s also very environmentally friendly – something they didn’t pay much attention to back in those days, so who says progress is a bad thing? But never mind the green credentials, and the exhibition space for artists’ work, the biggest draw at this place has to be the new building housing the hotel’s five suites.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- The Rigel Noir Bow tie