Design & Wine Hotel
Design and wine. Can you go wrong? The answer, of course, is no – especially when the design is as nice as it is at the Design and Wine Hotel in Caminha, Portugal. It’s an 18th Century manor house, and although you wouldn’t say the renovation is exactly sympathetic to its period roots, it’s certainly a visual treat.
It’s also very environmentally friendly – something they didn’t pay much attention to back in those days, so who says progress is a bad thing? But never mind the green credentials, and the exhibition space for artists’ work, the biggest draw at this place has to be the new building housing the hotel’s five suites.
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Introducing Our New Handcrafted Font Family Jovial + Bonus Design Elements!
- Products of The Day #445
- Victorian Terrace Extension, Melbourne, Australia
- Wooden Flooring by Massimo Broglio
- Superego: The Softest, Most Comfortable Hemp Shirt
- Sliding wall partitions for a adaptable home
- Punk Disney Princesses
- Old Photos Reveal How Disney’s Animators Used a Real-Life Model to Draw Alice in Wonderland
- G(enius) Bicycle
- This Artist Creates a Unique Sculptures and Landscapes from Bullet Shells and Cartridges