Exquisite and Beautiful Examples of Brochure Design
Brochures are an extremely powerful offline promotional tool that can furnish an enormous boost to a marketing campaign if it is applied appropriately. Since it represents the brand image of an organization, you want to make it appear as striking as possible.
A brochure design must have a clean and uncluttered structure and must not consist of a broad array of graphic elements just for the sake of giving it a different look. The main purpose of a brochure is to set up a visual amalgamation for prospective clients through the use of images, text and symbols.
Here we are presenting a showcase of 21 excellent examples of brochure design to spark your creativity.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee