Exquisite and Beautiful Examples of Brochure Design
Brochures are an extremely powerful offline promotional tool that can furnish an enormous boost to a marketing campaign if it is applied appropriately. Since it represents the brand image of an organization, you want to make it appear as striking as possible.
A brochure design must have a clean and uncluttered structure and must not consist of a broad array of graphic elements just for the sake of giving it a different look. The main purpose of a brochure is to set up a visual amalgamation for prospective clients through the use of images, text and symbols.
Here we are presenting a showcase of 21 excellent examples of brochure design to spark your creativity.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets