Exquisite and Beautiful Examples of Brochure Design
Brochures are an extremely powerful offline promotional tool that can furnish an enormous boost to a marketing campaign if it is applied appropriately. Since it represents the brand image of an organization, you want to make it appear as striking as possible.
A brochure design must have a clean and uncluttered structure and must not consist of a broad array of graphic elements just for the sake of giving it a different look. The main purpose of a brochure is to set up a visual amalgamation for prospective clients through the use of images, text and symbols.
Here we are presenting a showcase of 21 excellent examples of brochure design to spark your creativity.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears