Real World Counterparts Replaced by Cheap Souvenirs
When most people go to a landmark or tourist attraction, they take home a little souvenir to remind them of their trip. Michael Hughes on the other hand, takes it to another level. As the title suggests, Michael utilizes miniature souvenirs while superimposing them into the real world with his camera. The results are very amusing and will surely inspire you to try this process yourself. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult