Real World Counterparts Replaced by Cheap Souvenirs
When most people go to a landmark or tourist attraction, they take home a little souvenir to remind them of their trip. Michael Hughes on the other hand, takes it to another level. As the title suggests, Michael utilizes miniature souvenirs while superimposing them into the real world with his camera. The results are very amusing and will surely inspire you to try this process yourself. Enjoy!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail