Dancing Patterns of Blue Light React to Sound Waves
Repetition At My Distance is a piece by installation artist Gabey Tjon a Tham in which sound waves are interpreted and transformed into twists of blue light. Sixteen rotating vertical lightwires carry the patterns through the space as audio of blowing winds plays in the background.
See more at My Modern Met.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Logo Designs by Paul Von Excite
- Pixelated Heroes
- Photo of the Day: Donald Trump by Hansky
- “Wave” by Paul Cummins
- “Climate Noah’s Arch” Project By French Artist Gad Weil Will Be Exhibited In Paris
- World’s Largest Hammock Installed In New Jersey
- Realistic Animal Lollipops and Sugar Sculptures by ‘Amezaiku’ Artisan Shinri Tezuka
- Products of The Day #425
- VHS Effect – PSD Template
- FancyMe – Free Modern Font