Dancing Patterns of Blue Light React to Sound Waves
Repetition At My Distance is a piece by installation artist Gabey Tjon a Tham in which sound waves are interpreted and transformed into twists of blue light. Sixteen rotating vertical lightwires carry the patterns through the space as audio of blowing winds plays in the background.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Historical Photos Of The World’s Most Iconic Landmarks Before They Were Finished
- You Can Sit And Hide Inside This HUSH Pod By Freyja Sewell
- Amazing Glass House In The Middle Of Nowhere
- Geometrical Tattoos By Jasper Andres Beautifully Fuse Geometry With Nature
- Superhero Bookshelves By Turkish Artist Burak Doğan