Dancing Patterns of Blue Light React to Sound Waves
Repetition At My Distance is a piece by installation artist Gabey Tjon a Tham in which sound waves are interpreted and transformed into twists of blue light. Sixteen rotating vertical lightwires carry the patterns through the space as audio of blowing winds plays in the background.
See more at My Modern Met.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope