‘Stacked’: Al Weiwei show (bike) in Italy
There are still a few days to visit the beautiful exhibition of Ai Weiwei at the Galleria Continua in San Gimignano (Italy)…
Among the exhibits, even incredible work that wheel (and it is appropriate to say) around a series of biciciclette, well 760 bike (undisputed symbol of the People’s Republic of China) interlocked.
HERE more more info, image and link
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Floating Piers Opens On Lake Iseo In Italy Allowing Visitors To Walk On Water
- Lovingly-Detailed Outlander Birthday Cake
- Femme Fatales: Mug Shots Of Female Criminals From Early 20th Century Australia
- Which Type Of Traveler Are You?
- Benny Harlem & His Daughter Jaxyn’s Long Natural Hair Has Broken The Internet