The Fox is a Trickster
Foxes are considered roguish and caddish. The fox is represented in folklore as a trickster.
This is part of a series of paintings by award winning illustrator Daniel Mackie depicting animals with their natural habitat inside them.
Throughout many cultures the fox is a symbol of cunning and trickery. Even the possessor of magic powers. The fox has come to represent intelligence triumphing over brawn. In fact, The Moche people of Peru believed the fox to be a warrior that would use his mind to fight. It is similar in Finnish mythology, where it is believed that the fox, while weaker, will always be able to outfox both wolf and bear.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #419
- Macro Photos of Frogs by Nicolas Reusens
- Free Photorealistic iPad Tablet Mockup PSD
- 30 Gorgeous Examples Of Fitness Mobile App UI for Inspiration
- Andrea Script: Free Hand-lettered Font
- Free HD Trifold Brochure Mockup
- Beautiful Tattooed Pinup Photos By Justice Howard
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- Tiny Oyster Pearls Are Intricately Carved into Wearable Skull Sculptures
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination