PERTH ARENA, A MULTIFUNCTIONAL STADIUM INSPIRED BY A PUZZLE
The architectural inspiration comes from “Eternity”, a highly complicated puzzle – with a 2 million euro award for who can solve it – and from the Round House in Fremantle, one of the oldest and most unique buildings in Perth. The bright blue that covers it is instead an homage to Yves Klein, creator of the saturated and luminous ultramarine hue.
Extravagant creative stimuli for new multifunctional sports center Perth Arena in Australia, designed by ARM Architecture in collaboration with Cameron Chisholm Nicol.
Recently on Design You Trust
- 55m2 All-inclusive Nature Retreat
- Minimalist Interior Personalized In Navy Blue
- Products of The Day #424
- Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2015: First Glimpse Of Finalists’ Images
- An Architect In France Has Designed A Concrete Pool Table For Public Spaces
- Grumpy Cat Not Happy to Be Named First Madame Tussauds Cat
- Artist Uses Recycled Off-Cuts Of Wood To Create An Architectural Sculpture
- Lyonheart K
- Moment Case
- Nike Archive 83