PERTH ARENA, A MULTIFUNCTIONAL STADIUM INSPIRED BY A PUZZLE
The architectural inspiration comes from “Eternity”, a highly complicated puzzle – with a 2 million euro award for who can solve it – and from the Round House in Fremantle, one of the oldest and most unique buildings in Perth. The bright blue that covers it is instead an homage to Yves Klein, creator of the saturated and luminous ultramarine hue.
Extravagant creative stimuli for new multifunctional sports center Perth Arena in Australia, designed by ARM Architecture in collaboration with Cameron Chisholm Nicol.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- When Two Paintings Fall In Love: Man Proposes During 2D Photoshoot
- Teacher Gave Her Students A Chance To Be Creative On The Last Day Of School
- Artist Proves American Women Are Beautiful In All Sizes In New ‘American Beauty’ Photo Shoot
- This Instagram Account Has The Most Adorable Way Of Reminding You That You Matter
- Woman Posed For An Epic Divorce Photo Shoot To Let Go Of The Past And Start Fresh