The Legendary Sports Photography of Neil Leife
NEIL LEIFER’s photography career has spanned over 50 years since becoming a professional while still in his teens. Beginning in 1960, his pictures regularly appeared in every major national magazine, including the Saturday Evening Post, Look, LIFE, Newsweek, Time and, most often, Sports Illustrated. via Photohab – Social Photography Blogs.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Hot Model And Professional Poker Player Travels Around America Posting Her Racy Pics On Instagram
- A Portrait Of Lost Habitats In Africa
- Rare Pics Of The Infamous ’50s London Girl Gang Are Unbelievably Cool
- Bizarre And Disturbing Google Maps Glitches By Kyle Williams
- Artist Joe Webb Creates Cynical And Shocking Collages That Tell The Uncomfortable Truth About Our Modern World