Toronto Pop Festival, June 1969
The Toronto Pop Festival was held on June 2st and 22nd in 1969 at the Varsity Stadium, a few months before Woodstock. Bands such as Blood Sweat and Tears, Sly and The Family Stone, Dr John, Rotary Connection, Steppenwolf and The Velvet Underground played at weekend event.
These great photos of the audience and acts were taken on the Saturday afternoon. The Artists pictured here include Chuck Berry with a friend, Ronnie Hawkins in a purple suit, Soulster Edwin Starr with his white suited backing band, Blue man Slim Harpo, Procol Harum and Motherlode with their cool beret wearing keyboard player.
More on vintag.es
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- World Beard and Moustache Championships
- CR2 Garden House, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- War and Peace: Street Art Around the World
- Adidas Boost Urban Hiker
- Igloo Party Bar
- Quinn Bike | by Coast Cycles
- PerfectKit : Free Desktop and Mobile UI Kit
- Free Baseball Cap Mockup PSD
- FREE Android Material Design PSD