Jehee Sheen Spring/Summer 2014
Raw to Raw – For his spring/summer 2014 collection Jehee Sheen looks at raw materials to create a forward thinking, formal yet sporty collection. Kept in black and white, the line features everything you desire. Sportswear mixed with core tailored clothes such as jackets. We’ve seen a lot of leather this season, and Jehee Sheen makes no exception. Our favourite piece? The sandals of course.
See more impressions and the lookbook here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- A New Design Project Of The Serbian Dinar
- Man Spent $13,000 To Turn His Apartment Into A Baked Beans Museum
- Mount Rushmore And London Eye Cleaner Shares Experiences From Amazing Job
- You’ll Be Surprised To Find Out What These Berlin Artists Use To Create T-Shirt And Bags Designs
- Artist From Montreal Makes Impressive Street Paintings When No One Sees