Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Woman Turned Her Friend’s Home Into A Cat Paradise For Their 7 Kitties
- Surprise Bread Hides Pictures In Every Slice
- Photographer Has Headed Into Areas Untouched By Sunlight And Found Creatures That Are Exploding With Colour
- Invisible By Day: Inspiring Photography By Mikko Lagerstedt
- Young Artist From South Korea Creates Visual Illusion Art Using Her Face And Hands