Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood