Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)