Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggest Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays