Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
|If you like this post,|
support us on Facebook:
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Clever, Well-observed Editorial Illustrations from Toronto-based Peter Thomas Ryan
- Alien Landscapes
- Hunted in Tanzania, Saved in Philadephia: Young Albino Kids Rescued from the Albino Hunters
- Gigantic Wooden Megaphones
- Quiet at the Back: Classrooms Around the World
- Photo of the Day: A Leopard Walks With Its Head Stuck
- Food Doodles by Zan Mixter
- Maggie Jablonski by Elena Rendina
- Golden Girl by Caesar Lima
- Constance Jablonski by Derek Kettela