Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War