Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
We’d love to hear your views on this:
More inspiring stories on DYT:
- Bad Girl Mugshots From Between The 1940s And 1960s Views today: 22,000 - Photography
- Animals That Look Like They’re About To Drop The Hottest Albums Ever Views today: 2,861 - Animals
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos Views today: 1,724 - Inspirations
- California’s Failed Utopia Views today: 1,594 - Travel
- Hilarious Memes Of Beluga Whale Who Upstaged A Bride By Photobombing Her On Her Big Day Views today: 897 - Animals
- Pushing Photorealism To New Levels Of Beauty: Amazing Paintings By Yigal Ozeri Views today: 846 - Inspirations
- Japanese Artist Creates Stunning Mashup Photos Of Superhero Action Figures Views today: 832 - Inspirations
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 829 - Inspirations
- This 56-Year-Old Lady Is Proof That Women’s Bodies Are Sexy At Any Age (NSFW) Views today: 813 - Inspirations
- What Dinnertime Looks Like In 36 Different Homes Views today: 752 - Photography