No Games for Smokers
You don’t have to be a smoker to know by now that cigarette packages come with plenty of health warnings, some more graphic than others. But this is the first time we’ve seen cigarettes with video game life meters printed on their paper.
These images are part of a non-commercial conceptual design project created by German Ljutaev, who wanted to incorporate the “well known games element as a warning for smokers.”
Smoking isn’t awesome, but the concept of watching one’s life meter deplete with each cigarette smoked is pretty clever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Images from The Milky Way Photographer of the Year 2021
- Starblazer: Forgotten Fantasy Fiction In Pictures
- 25 Rare And Cool Polaroid Prints Of Teen Girls In The 1970s
- It’s Mysterious Circles in Japan: Drone Captures Circles of Trees
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- “The Other Side of the Dark”: Digital Dreams by Smeccea
- “End of All Times”: Breathtaking Dystopian Fantasy Worlds of Gal Barkan
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Haunting Photos Of Moscow’s Young Ravers And Their Lives After Dark
- The World’s Most Expensive Parking Lot is in the Middle of the Ocean