No Games for Smokers
You don’t have to be a smoker to know by now that cigarette packages come with plenty of health warnings, some more graphic than others. But this is the first time we’ve seen cigarettes with video game life meters printed on their paper.
These images are part of a non-commercial conceptual design project created by German Ljutaev, who wanted to incorporate the “well known games element as a warning for smokers.”
Smoking isn’t awesome, but the concept of watching one’s life meter deplete with each cigarette smoked is pretty clever.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- 18 Astoundingly Accurate Diagrams Showing What It’s Really Like To Be An Introvert
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Surreal Art By Tony Futura Makes Fun Of Consumerism And Pop Culture
- These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes