Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
Like DYT on FB:
People generally avoid going into public toilets, unless they absolutely have to. Most of them are dirty, uninviting places, but that’s definitely not the case with this recently opened five-star public restroom in Chongqing, China.
Public toilets are hardly-ever news-worthy topics, but after seeing photos of this new five-star facility in the Bishan district of Chongqing, I decided it was too cool not to share. The 150-square-meter restroom not only features an elegant interior design and quality materials like marble floors, granite imitation walls, lacquered wood doors and urinal separators, and even chandeliers, but also a central heating system and 24-hour air-conditioning that keep the place at a constant 26 degrees Celsius all year round.
The most impressive feature of this classy public toilet is the glass wall that allows urinal users to admire the green park outside while they do their business. The glass is only transparent from the inside, acting as a mirror from the outside. Apart from providing a lovely view, this solution also increases natural lighting inside the toilet during the day, allowing authorities to save money on electricity.
- Our Small World Through The Lens Of Russian Photographer Sergey Maximishin
- Petites Luxures – Deliciously Naughty And NSFW Illustrations By The Anonymous Parisian Artist
- Colossal Monuments From Around The World That No One Talks About
- Model Born With “Cat Eye Syndrome” Stars In Stunning High Fashion Photo Shoot
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Hilarious Entries For The First Ever Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2017
- Men’s Shorts In The 1970s: The Fashion Style May Make Men Look Cool
- German Artist Sophia Vogel Photographs Real People Doing Everyday Things Without Clothes
- Japan’s Ultra Luxurious Shiki-Shima Train