Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
China’s fashion has grown in a greener direction compared to smog masks of yesteryear. These days, all the hip kids/adults are putting plastic sprout clips in their hair. The trend has taken over the streets of Beijing.
The Bejinger was kind enough to translate a Sohu article which tries to explain the fashion: “Rather than a political comment on Beijing’s stance towards pollution, the trend originates from an unspecified cosplay convention, after which time they became the latest hot way to maimeng (??), or act cute.”
You can buy them at many stores and they’re pretty cheap.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Photographer Gilmar Silva Exposes The Not So Glamorous Side Of Photography In Revealing Photos
- Glamorous Photos That Show The Entire 1979 Victoria’s Secret Catalog
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Race Driver Ralf Schumacher Buys Classic Russian Offroad “Niva” Car
- Angels Of Distress: The Superb Bizarre, Nightmarish And Horror Creatures By Maxim Verehin
- Craftsman Gabriel Dishaw Upcycles Louis Vuitton Bags Into Elaborate ‘Star Wars’ Helmets
- “The Book Of Bunny Suicides”: Hilariously Dark Cartoon Series By Andy Riley
- The Biggest Anamorphic Illusion In The World Has Been Successfully Revealed On The Largest Outdoor Advertising Screen In South Korea