Today we give you the reCOVER coat rack, by teracrea, an Italian design company; it’s a cute little concept that will make a difference in your home.
Pinokio comes in the form of a humble desk lamp, yet it redefines our experience of a lamp, a robot, or a computer algorithm. Pinokio the lamp is imbued with the ability to be aware of its environment, especially people, and to express a dynamic range of behaviors. The lamp is not what it seems!
If this becomes reality, we’ll be having some much happier diabetics around. It’s like a colorful half rainbow that features several devices to maintain the health of people with diabetes, all while maintaining their optimism.
Team Galag from Saudi Arabia showed pictures of their custom made Batmobile Tumbler. This cross between a tank and a Lamborghini created based on the movie “Batman: The Dark Knight” and it will be used in this year’s Gumball 3000.
A cool collection of inspirational photos especially for men, but women will enjoy them too!
Inspired by an old school basketball shoe, the Cupsole Hi is ironically not meant for the streets. Instead, it’s for the gentleman in you.
[See the Collection]
Over 50 photos of nature, gear, gadgets, beautiful models and more – Inspiration for Men
So, without making you face an analysis paralysis due to the abundance of unusual beds designed all over the world, here is a top 10 of beds that we considered to be both uncommon and somewhat practical.
Her positive and classy attitude comes across her writing, as well – yes, she has a blog! Before you go and check it out, we had her answer a few questions for us. This is what she had to say:
[Full Photo Gallery & Interview]
This is Mantis, a hydraulic powered Hexapod Walking Machine. It took 4 years to develop, but it’s finally here, and yes you can jump in and take over! You can only ride this if you rent it – under supervision. So if you’re Richie Rich, we’re sorry, you cannot buy it.
Stunning celebrity photography by Edward Aninaru, a photographer based in Bucharest, Romania. He discovered his passion when he started learning and working with Photoshop. Here are some Edward’s best photoshoots.
[Full Gallery on HisPotion.com]
If you happen to find your way to Denmark, make sure to drop by the largest aquarium in Northern Europe. It’s located eight km outside of Copenhagen, in Oresund, currently housing over 20,000 fish and other aquatic animals within 53 aquariums.
[More on HisPotion.com]
Have your favourite photo carved in wood, and hang it on your wall. The process is simple – upload your photo and they’ll send you the wood carved version, so you can show it off in your livingroom.
Looking for a Wireless Bluetooth Headphone that is very easy to use yet comes with all the best and powerful features? Sure, check the Finger Swipe Headphones, a finger swipe controlled headphone that is built with a nice sensitive touchpad located right at its sleek ear cups for easy control swiping.
If you are passionate about miniature life, you’ll love this adorable set for your plants! If your spirit is still young, this will blow your mind, and probably you’ll start neglecting your pet, just to take care of your city of plants.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)