Designed by LUX Design, this industrial condominium is situated in Toronto, Canada.
This amazing 8,000 sq ft oceanside residence was designed in 2012 by Alexander Gorlin Architects. It’s situated in Ketch Harbour, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Designed in 2011 by ZPZ Partners, this 2,691 sq ft contemporary loft apartment is situated in the Italian city of Modena.
Designed in 2014 by Madama, this office space was designed for Facebook Poland and is situated in Warsaw.
Modern lakefront cottage designed in 2013 by Tóth Project, located in Kapuvár, Hungary.
This original private residence was designed in 2013 by M.O.B Interior Designs. It’s situated in Nicosia, Cyprus.
This contemporary house designed by Burnazzi Feltrin Architetti is situated below the medieval castle of Pergine Valsugana in Italy.
Smart Design Studio turned a rundown warehouse situated in Surry Hills, Sydney, Australia into an amazing residence.
Designed in 2010 by Susanne Kaiser, this contemporary prefab house is located in Berlin – Köpenick, Germany.
This contemporary two-storey residence designed by Brian Burke Homes is located in Perth, Australia.
Situated in Malvern, Melbourne, Australia, this two-storey concept home was designed by Canny Design.
bureau^proberts transformed a simple cottage with a 60s extension into a stylish modern home. The property is situated in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Designed in 2013 by SO Architecture, this contemporary single family house is situated in Yechiam, Israel.
Bright 1,507 sq ft apartment designed by Mood Works, situated in the Polish capital of Warsaw.
Modern weekend residence located on the east side of Pinnacle Mountain in Frelighsburg, Canada. It was designed in 2013 by Atelier Barda.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter