In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it – Napoleon Bonaparte
Have you ever wondered what color is? In this video, Colm Kelleher describes the physics behind colors, why the colors we see are related to the period of motion and the frequency of waves.
This Time Clock by Jehs + Laub is a simple yet elegant clock that has one moving small hand and a rotating big hand to tell you the time.
These Light Drawings by Pablo Picasso always grabbed our attention as it shows the passion for the work he is doing in his eyes, movement and body language.
Logic will get you from A-Z, Imagination will get you everywhere! – Albert Einstein
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE