In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it – Napoleon Bonaparte
Have you ever wondered what color is? In this video, Colm Kelleher describes the physics behind colors, why the colors we see are related to the period of motion and the frequency of waves.
This Time Clock by Jehs + Laub is a simple yet elegant clock that has one moving small hand and a rotating big hand to tell you the time.
These Light Drawings by Pablo Picasso always grabbed our attention as it shows the passion for the work he is doing in his eyes, movement and body language.
Logic will get you from A-Z, Imagination will get you everywhere! – Albert Einstein
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million