In victory, you deserve Champagne, in defeat, you need it – Napoleon Bonaparte
Have you ever wondered what color is? In this video, Colm Kelleher describes the physics behind colors, why the colors we see are related to the period of motion and the frequency of waves.
This Time Clock by Jehs + Laub is a simple yet elegant clock that has one moving small hand and a rotating big hand to tell you the time.
These Light Drawings by Pablo Picasso always grabbed our attention as it shows the passion for the work he is doing in his eyes, movement and body language.
Logic will get you from A-Z, Imagination will get you everywhere! – Albert Einstein
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night