Artist Gabriel Orozco in collaboration with architect Tatiana Bilbao have created the Observatory House.
Gradnja has designed the interiors of this rather sophisticated penthouse in Belgrade, Serbia that is a mixture of bubbly and lavish decorations.
Craft Arquitectos designed the Trevox 223 project that features a double facade design which is a bronze Reflecta glass.
Phoenix-based Elizabeth Rosensteel Design Studio captured and enunciated space – revealing what is meant to be in this beautiful and modern home located in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
American graphic artist Aaron Kuehn, who also works as a printmaker and design/fabricator, has created a very clever series of typographical art.
London-based studio Andy Martin Architects designed the Chevron House located in the suburbs of West London.
Studio Parco Piva designed the Villa Como residence situated near the Como Lake in Lombardy, Italy.
Check out this fascinating anamorphic art and wooden installation Deceptive Outward Appearance created by Finnish artist Ole Martin Lund Bø.
H&P Architects designed the Blooming Bamboo Home (also known as BB Home) to be located in Hanoi, Vietnam.
MDB Architects studio designed the Constanza House situated on a sloping terrain in Santander, on the north coast of Spain.
Shanghai-based design company Super Nature Design has constructed ‘The Garden’ made entirely from 370gsm ivory paper panels.
Naturehumaine designed the interior re-organization and extension of the Connaught Residence located in Notre Dame de Grâce, Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
SHH studio designed the elegant interior of the Kensington House located in London, England.
Fashion designer Scott Newkirk has created a personal space surrounded by nature located in Yulan, New York.
Young architectural firm Zwei Estudio Creativo has designed this cozy and attractive home in Pereda, Mieres del Camino, Asturias, Spain.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov