DAYDREAMERS: a collaboration between Olympus Finland, Continue reading “DAYDREAMERS / Singapore” »
fashion photographer Federico Cabrera and REVS magazines
to celebrate the release of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera.
Continue reading “DAYDREAMERS / Singapore” »
SummerLoves Live Forever
– I’m gonna marry Mr. Bixler.
– You can’t marry a teacher, it’s against the law.
– It is not.
– Yes it is, ’cause then he’ll give you all A’s, and it won’t be fair.
– Why do you think people want to get married?
– When you get old, you just have to.
– I used to like to play with my Ken and Barbie dolls. Ken was my favorite. Then one Christmas I got them a camper and all they wanted to do was hang out in it by themselves. So I wasn’t too upset when they took that wrong turn and went over the cliff.
Today as every single day, we’re bringing you a mixture of various quality artworks for you to get inspired. I am sure you’re already curious what did out team put together. So, let’s take a closer look. My personal picks from the photography section are the very first two photos. I’m speaking about the baseball player and the calm full moon photo by Nicolai Perjesi. The section right below dedicated to illustrations brought us several cool artworks. The first one that deserves your attention is called Repressed by Jennifer Healy. I kind of like the Mermaid Pin-Up by Roberto Pena as well. The ones into traditional art such as paintings, should take a closer look at Stardust* by J. Luna. Web designers and programmers may look forward a nice jQuery banner / ad rotator by Coding Jack. Enjoy!
The new line of type-based “designer” tote bags from WORDS BRAND™. To help celebrate Earth Day, save 15% now through April 24th on our large, eco-friendly tote bags. Enter code: ORGANIC2012 at checkout. More colors available, see the full line here.
RUN SLOW Collections present Summer 2012.
Be our guest. Witness True Vintage SuperStyle.
– What harm is there if you see me just once? Would you like to see me beg? Believe me, I’m no stranger to humiliation.
– Get up.
– A coffee.
– One glass of water. In a brightly lit public place.
– Ok, we don’t even have to talk to each other. We don’t even have to sit together.
– You sit on one side of the room and I sit on the other.
– And if everything goes really well, we’ll just wave to each other every once in a while.
Dominican designer Emilio Bello produces this charming penguin for Made In The Now. Available only for 24 hours!
Joan Small nabs her second Vogue cover, this time for Vogue Australia’s May 2012 issue – she already covered Vogue Italia earlier this year.
More Photos (Hover The Image to See Description)
Enjoy | SUMMER | Hot
– I’m looking for the Manager.
– What’s the problem? Did you find a hair in your quiche?
– No, I’m looking for a job.
– Ah, you’d like to put a hair in somebody else’s quiche.
I don’t care how liberated this world becomes – a man will always be judged by the amount of alcohol he can consume – and a woman will be impressed, whether she likes it or not.
There are exactly three photos I am gonna highlight today. We’ll have one beauty, one animal and one sport representative. Now buckle up and enjoy the ride! The same as yesterday we’re presenting an amazing horse photo by Andrey Vasilyev. The second featured photo is by Carsten Witte. If you remember we did an interview with this talented photographer few years back. Anyway, check his More Beauty photo … it’s totally worth it. And the sport representative mentioned is by Justin Bettman called Fall 2011. That’s something for all the skateboarders out there. Now let’s move one section down. My favorite from today’s illustrations is without a doubt Eternal Love by Dzeri29. If you were scrolling through our yesterday’s set, you noticed we featured Raphael Vicenzi. Let’s repeat that today .. make sure to check his 2012. You’ll find it in the art / digital art section at the very bottom. There are some nice ads available today as well. When I have to make my choice between the three featured, it would be the UniverCell: Messi by JWT, Bangalore, India. Love the soccer idea. If you’re waiting for today’s freebie only … there is a nice detailed 3d splash at the bottom. Enjoy!
Creative and unique digital illustrations by Roberto Ortiz from Cuenca, Ecuador. Enjoy :)
Get it now! »
Get it now! »