Jamie Nelson is a New York based fashion and beauty photographer with work shown in numerous international publications, ad campaigns and billboards.
Milan based fashion photographer Luca Patrone has worked for clients like Walt Disney, Marie Claire and Virgin Active. Flickrista.com recently had the opportunity to interview Luca about his work and technique.
If you’re like everyone else, then you’re a thinker in the shower and your insoiration and best ideas probably come to you in the shower. Don’t let them gone as soon as you step out of there! This waterproof notepad allows you to write down all ideas while in the shower. AquaNotes is so durable, you can even write underwater. Each pencil is made from 100% natural cedar that is water resistant. Also you could leave romantic messages, encouraging words, or appreciative sentiments in the shower for that special someone!
bathroom accessories at mydeco
Chairman Ting’s latest illustration + design project: Jive Talk’s first EP ever––Welcome to Jiveland.
Jive Talk is a Vancouver band made up of Jared Zecchel, Nick Lanyon, Tak Komiya and Eric Busto.
Their music is a mix of funk, rock, jazz and blues.
Check them out on Myspace:
All the funky silly characters featured are all Chairman Ting originals. ;)
Illustration + design by Chairman Ting.
Follow the Chairman on Twitter:
Work by Duda Pan. More in zuinn.com.br/dudapan
I know that others have made LOST bingo cards before, but the ones I’ve seen only had 2-3 different card variations, so you couldn’t play with a group. They also only had about 30 items, so there was a lot of overlap.
For these cards, I’ve started with 70 items and created 10 cards with random permutations of that starting set. So while some of the elements repeat, no two cards are the same! Also, I’ve numbered each card, to be able to quickly tell them apart.
To get your LOST bingo on, just download the PDF file for FREE from my shop and print out as many pages as you want. I’ve endeavored to make it attractive, but also not to use up too much ink in either color or gray-scale printing. And while you’re there, be sure to check out my LOST inspired “Polar Beer”t-shirts and pint glasses
Also, I plan to continually update these through the rest of the season, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to leave them on my Facebook Fan Page or send them to me directly on Twitter (@ianleino).
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego