The staff and students of the College of Fine Arts (COFA), The University of New South Wales played key roles in Australia’s presentation at the 2009 Venice Biennale.
The Venice Biennale is the world’s biggest international art event. In this follow-up lecture, COFA Went to Venice, Lecturer in Curatorial Studies, and Curator for Australia ‘Once Removed’ at the Venice Biennale, Felicity Fenner talks about the artwork of the four artists chosen to represent Australia at the event: Ken Yonetani, Vernon Ah Kee, Claire Healy and Sean Cordeiro.
This talk was recorded live at COFA on March 2, 2010 as part of the free COFA Talks public lecture series.
For more COFA Talks Online, please visit the COFA Online Gateway.
Lutheen, a French illustrator brings us a newly updated portfolio with new fresh works. Enjoy!
A series of web design inspiration collection published every week. We work hard to collect these websites to showcase them for design community inspiration
Finally a new WordPress theme roundup, this time with uber specialized templates for all your specific needs like building a wiki, a Q&A website, an e-commerce blog, a video-centric homepage, a complete online magazine and a lot more! Please share your thoughts and suggestions below.
Check out this interview with the one of Australia freshest designers Brad Stevens.
Click Here or visit www.visualkontakt.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg
- Street Art Puts Leonardo DiCaprio And Hillary Clinton In Money-Laundering Machine
- Skull Walker: A Creepy Scuttling Skull-Creature
- Meet The Father Who Makes Amazing Sculptures Out Of Toast For Daughter Who Has Severe Food Allergies
- This Guy Makes A DIY Axe Handle Out Of Gummy Bears
- Arctic Expedition Discover Mysterious Hole Cut Into The Ice
- Bizarre Apex Predator Shoes Get A Full Tooth Implant For Soles
- Probably, This Is The World’s Most Peaceful Toilet
- Autumn Forest Is Prettiest In Czechia Thanks To Photographer Janek Sedlář
- Bioluminescent Sea Fireflies Glittering Like Diamonds On The Rocks And Sand
- Fine Art Turned Into Clothes Lets You Wear Your Favorite Paintings