PaperMonster(http://papermonster.wordpress.com) has teamed up with Abztract (http://abztract.com) to release a new 5 color screen print based on PaperMonster’s True
Identity painting. The print is a beautiful size at 18″x24″ with great texture and even better colors. The quality of the print and art speaks foritself.If you are a fan of PaperMonster this is a print that you do not want to miss.
Choose the abstract, artistic form of an oval, or an accommodating armchair complete with armrests. Designs by Sylvia Colombini and Zoran Jedrejcic, Eklipse chairs push the boundaries between art and furniture. The unique shape looks stylish grouped in sociable clusters. The removable covers are available in a wide range of fabric or leather options.
Check it out.
Daniel Abensour was born in 1984, somewhere in the south of France. He recently graduated from Axe Sud art school, Marseille.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
Edited, Composited and animated in After Effects by Sebastian Lopez after a 20 hour single day shoot with virtually no budget.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
Fashion photography by Lahoz & Brockington, more pics and info here.
40 Photographs and Illustrations Inspired by Heath Ledger’s Iconic Role As the Joker
South east of France, in the heart of CAMARGUE, Salins-de-Giraud are known for their salt mines.
Moon-like location, desert of salt changing colours every hour of the day, this location was the one chosen by the french brand Kulte and the english photographer , to realise their last ESCAPE photoshoot.
Official shirt of the USS Louisville Nuclear Submarine.
design + illustration + direction
visit my new site
Raw and spiritual. Flawed yet beautiful. “Girl” the new mixed media work from psmith72.
Other graphic work available at the site. http://psmith72workinprogress.blogspot.com/
Take a look, give it some love if you enjoy what you see.
Artity blog recently did a interview with illustrator Richard Roberts
Check it out http://artity.blog.com/2010/03/15/interview-with-richard-roberts/
Designed by the Italian designer Elena Manferdini, this stunningly versatile piece is inspired by Italian lace work. The
This is the portfolio from of an interesting artist: Guangjian Huang, also known as “hgjart” on deviantart. Guangjian Huang is a conceptual artist from Republic of China; his work is focused on game development.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live