Swiss watchmakers Bell & Ross channel the spirit of their history with the release of this vintage collection, based on classic timepieces from the golden age of aviation. The simple, military style face emphasizes functionality and readability, while the aged leather strap gives the watch a touch of old-world class. Available now at select Bell & Ross stockists.
Graffiti is an art form that represents urban and street culture in many different ways, Sy has thrown up 8-bit graffiti pieces in St. Petersburg, Russia to show that different techniques and ways urban art can be done. The pieces can be seen all-around the city, so get to them before they’re taken down.
The VAGE SCALE–instead of showing how many gram you are, it only shows whether you have the ideal weight or not. via..
Using the automobile as a point of reference, Cheryl Kelley continues her exploration into issues of gender, power, and freedom.
Via Best Bookmarks
Sean Cheetham grew up in the Bay Area. He studied with Michael Hussar at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA. Watch video of Sean performing a portrait demonstration and view more of his work at inkbutter.com.
Jay park(K-pop star) on the cover of complex magazine
this is not the real complex cover though
What started as a desire to make a tshirt design from a whole bunch of stuff has become an on-going project for us at The Chop Shop. The first incarnation was a bunch of internet memes on one tee, but things really caught on with the second design “weRobot”, a design featuring 51 celebrity robots. The newest incarnation is “weVolve” which organizes 37 celebrity primates into the shape of a barrel monkey. This design should have been the follow-up to the robot design considering that the planet will eventually fall into the hands of one or the other. Continue »
Works of this week!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings
- Nature Framed By Myoung Ho Lee
- Istanbul Inception: Surreal Turkish Cityscapes By Aydın Büyüktaş
- These Twisted Vintage Portraits Were Made Before Photoshop
- Hilarious Illustrations Of Real Movie Typos By Austin Light
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets