Carrie Schechter’s free spirited nature has led her on many adventures with her camera in hand. As someone who pushes boundaries in both life and art, she has pushed the concept of photography to a level of hyperrealism.
New artwork available in The Poster Cause Project. This is an online effort to sell and promote artwork by underground artists in a very limited form all while donating 50 – 100% of all profits to charities and organizations in need. Now you can buy the new artwork by the italian artist Flavio Melchiorre: 17″ x 11″ Poster printed in full color on high quality 100# stock, Limited to 50 prints with 50% of profits to benefit Save The Children.
Amazing and really cool watch with integrated bottle opener. More informations and pictures here !
The Sunflower Clock is created by a series of birch wood planks formed in to gentle waves and centered on a black disk to bring to mind the intricate beauty of a sunflower in this re-edition Nelson timepiece from Vitra Design Museum.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis.
Read What I am the trend thinks of Designkins newest Movie Theme Tee.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture