“The end is always the new beginning,” and “restrictions always exist but people should have a right to decide everything” – Dhanang. The quotes reflect a very strong statement by an artist who has clearly developed his niche and identity.
T-shirt available at Ardentees
Tim Macpherson is a UK based advertising photographer who started his career shooting Editorial for magazines including The Sunday Times, GQ, Telegraph Magazines and Tatler.
David Bellemere is a fashion photographer and you can see his work on the agency Blanpied Rubini’s anti screen capture site.
Creative Illustrations by 26 years old Daniel Conway, talented illustrator, based in Sweden.
Creative Illustrations by Daniel Conway
Brad Kunkle’s oil paintings are given the Midas touch when their surfaces are embellished with genuine gold and silver. The beauty of these paintings is that their appearances subtly change depending on the angle at which you view it or the light that’s shined upon it. Also, notice that they’re actually oil paintings and not photos. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair