Our sister site – Inspiredlog – focused on delivering daily eye candy, is growing steadily and this is the first time we make a roundup with the coolest stuff of the week.
The advert titled Playboy Playmates and Hugh Hefner was done by CRISPIN PORTER + BOGUSKY advertising agency in USA. It was released in the September 2009. Business sector is Entertainment & leisure.
Brand: Guitar Hero
Agency: Crispin Porter + Bogusky
Agency Producer: Aymi Beltramo
Creative Director: Steve Babcock; Conor McCann
Creative: Craig Mandell; Jon Mueller
Director: Brett Ratner
Production: HSI Los Angeles
Producer: Ron Mohrhoff
Director of Photography: Jeff Cronenweth
Post Production: Method
Editor: Lucas Spaulding
Guitar Hero 5 will launch next week with a variety of todays hottest bands and classic tracks and innovative new features that make it the most exciting and accessible Guitar Hero game yet.
Both video clips here.
Fashion photography by Antonella Arismendi, more pics and info here.
Paintings by Andy Awesome >> www.andyawesome.com
Fall/Winter 2009 photograph campaign for CZA&D Journeyman. www.leechangzhi.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- New Fashion Dolls Available At Tokyo Disney Resort
- Discover The Abandoned Orient Express Train In Belgium
- This Hotel Room Lets You Sleep Under The Stars In The Swiss Alps
- Turkish Designer Envisions Futuristic BMW Titan Motorcycle
- The FJ Company Did A Beautiful Job On This Classic Toyota Land Cruiser