Talented Sao Paol based editorial and fashion photographerhas too much aces under the sleeve
Ad campaign promoting the recycling of old electrical equipment in France. Find out more
These days is so hard to be original, especially in the web design field. But some of the blogs we came across lately are so totally authentic that we felt the need to showcase some of them in a special post!
Crafted from simple blue biro and paper, Niki Pilkington creates some very cool images of very fashionable girls.
Y&R Milan recently launched their new ad campaign for Arena Swimwear. Find out more
Listen to the 3 Part Interview with Street Poet Monte Smith and Mix NOW! Click HERE.
A Masterpiece of a Skatevideo from 1965.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts