Director Marco Lutz created this moodful video clip for Zimtstern. Snowboarders riding through the woods without any snow. It’s really awesome. Check out the clip as well as it’s making of at CLDFX.
Calvin has worked on a wide range of projects that cover design, art direction, illustration & motion for the music, fashion, art, film & entertainment industries. He is based in Hong Kong.
Via Unstage (Click here for more)
‘House On The Water’ is a newly proposed building by Polish architects Jedrzej Lewandowski and Lukasz Skirzynski of formodesign. The design of the house is inspired by the architecture of yachts. Really beautiful building.
Theses brothers have been collecting kicks for 20 years now.
The got the rarest, one of a kind, you’ll never ever find type of collection of sneakers.
View the video HERE
“Bokser”, ink on paper 2009, Oliver Borner (c)
The hotest german youngstar Artist right now! Doin’ some ink stuff…
Jay-Z recreates his album covers for Rhapsody.
Via Unstage (Click here to watch video)
Michael Dashow is a science fiction, fantasy, and childrens’ 2D and 3D artist. While his works are often made digitally, he is also an expert at watercolor painting. His illustrations have been featured in such publications as ImagineFX, Fantasy Art Magazine, Expose, and others. He has won several awards, including multiple CGSociety challenges. One of his most notable clients is Blizzard Entertainment, where he worked on Diablo II and III.
His illustrations encompass a wide range of styles, from emotional to bizarre, but each piece is a masterpiece, and his capturing of the finest details is one of the ways he stands out in the world of illustration. For some of his works, I have included both the large version, and the detail version, so you can see the incredible amounts of effort and talent that are involved in each piece.
Alberto Seveso is a italian graphic designer with some crazy vector works.
Chris Searson created an experimental, awesome looking Time Lapse film exploring rush hour in London. Watch the video here.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia