This clock represents innovation in telling time. It reveals time as it rolls around telling time in a long continuous sentence. The design comes as a response to our stressful lives, where we plan our daily activities by the minute… this clock tells you the time in sentences like “It’s about six o’clock” or “Maybe more like around eight” as it rolls slowly on your table, it allows you to relax and not take time too seriously.
Check out the complete list of 10 Unusual And Creative Clock Designs.
** The english version of this Issue will come soon **
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine has launched its #3 Issue called “UNION”.
This parution is made of 224 pages, 12 artists and 9 items.
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine has made its best to collect interviews, reviews, way of life of artists all over the globe.
Some of the artists represent The KDU (“Keystone Design Union”). They were scanned to give you all details of these strange particules which formed this wellknown collective.
Artists : Si Scott, Esteban, Karborn, ValpNow, Laundry!, Ben Frost, Sruli Recht, Phil Toledano, Young Meagher, MWM Graphics, Vera Biryukova, Annie Woodford.
Thank you to all artists, DT supports you.
DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine a lancé sa #3 Issue intitulée “UNION”.
Cette parution contient 224 pages, 12 artistes et 9 rubriques.
Encore une fois, DIGITAL TEMPLE Magazine a parcouru le monde entier et a collecté pour vous des interviews, des reviews, des tranches de vie d’artistes complets.
Certains artistes du KDU (“Keystone Design Union”) ont été passés au microscope et nous vous donnons les détails de ces étranges particules formant un collectif de renom.
Artistes : Si Scott, Esteban, Karborn, ValpNow, Laundry!, Ben Frost, Sruli Recht, Phil Toledano, Young Meagher, MWM Graphics, Vera Biryukova, Annie Woodford.
Merci à tous les artistes, DT vous soutient.
** La version anglaise de ce numéro arrive d’ici peu. **
Noize Magazine is brazilian a art/music magazine. You can check their website and download the full .pdf version if you like. Some great interviews and artwork inside.
I just had my 2nd annual zombie photo shoot!
Every October I host a giant zombie photo shoot, here are the results for ZOMBIE 2008!
What better way of getting in the spirit for Halloween!
More on my website: www.camillolongo.com
Nine impressive Flash portfolios with a unique way to showcase the content. Read the full post over at Designfeedr.
Via: Made in Mundo In 1999, Lithuanian designer Jonas Jurgaitis was captured by aliens. “Alien” is the sofa that he was told to pass along to us here on earth.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building