PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE WATCHING:
(if you want english subtitles, turn them on!)
This is probably the best performance last time in Opole. A group of students decided to create a non-existent artist (Anthony Strozewski – http://strozewski.nk6.pl), the profiles on the Internet, and … held him to a real exhibition in the center of Opole. The provocation was a double, because the walls of the gallery hung with paintings palette of the Art Institute. What were the effects and reactions guests?
Read & view more follow me on twitter.or
Megan Fox’s new Spring/Summer 2010 ad campaign for Emporio Armani Women’s Underwear and Jeans was just unveiled. Starting in February, they will begin appearing in magazines and billboards throughout major metropolitan cities worldwide. Shot in Los Angeles by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Fox looks undeniably stunning. See more at My Modern Metropolis.
This ClockTower Triplex Penthouse is a $25million apartment in Brooklyn – More info & pics HERE
Archan Nair is a 26 years old illustator from New Delhi, India. He makes incredible pieces, with wonderful use of colors and a great balance of hand draw and digital elements. All of his pieces are full of details and vey inspiring. He ´s a self taught artist with clients like Canon, Microsoft and Dodge.
Toronto based illustrator Charlene Chua created these images for Best Health magazine’s New Year Resolutions article. The light hearted pieces highlight taking a dance class, getting a bra fitting and putting on sunscreen.
A short created for the paperback release of T.C. Boyle’s amazing novel.
Architecture is one of the most popular subjects for photography, because many architectural designers spend incredible amounts of time and money to make their building unique, creative, functional, and memorable. However, not all brilliant architecture is created by intent, some naturally occurs, whether it be the ivy at Wrigley Field or the everlasting Great Wall of China, originally designed as a barrier to invaders.
In this post, we here at CreativeFan have gone around and gathered up 30 striking and dynamic architecture photographs. From spiral staircases that fade into infinity, to the world’s new tallest building in Dubai, you’ll get a glimpse of the incredible combination of architectural creativity and incredible natural effects.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings