A few new stencils by one of our favorite urban artists, Banksy, have emerged near Regent’s Canal in Camden, London. Coming right at the tail-end of the Copenhagen climate talks, Banksy references the touchy subject matter in one of his pieces.
More pics at My Modern Metropolis!
Thanks to everyone !! cheers ;)
is a new freepress released in Pescara (Italy) with a fresh style and original format, featuring Metropolitan Lifestyle, Culture, Art, Music, Events and much more.
Carlo Monopoli is a talented Italian artist, he collaborates, as planner and artistic manager, with an international company, specialized in the realization of “coolness paintings” and “tears of fresco.” He acquired cosmopolitan notoriety and his refined mural works are exhibited in churches, public buildings and prestigious private residences, in Italy, France, Switzerland, Jordan, Lebanon, Cekia, Arabic Emirates, Kuwait, Germany and Russia. Take a look at his online portfolio.
Great collection of 2010 callendars every designer should have on their walls. The collection includes the work of Nate Williams, Pentagram, Alberto Cerriteño, Delicious Design League, etc, etc.
More pics and info at: NiceFuckingGraphics!
Russian industrial designer Tanya Yakoleva provides us with this beautiful hinged table called, ‘Woodtable’. With design cues taken from mid-century furniture, this table combines aesthetic value with storage functionality. Combine it with other wooden pieces to create an organic feel, or add other contemporary pieces for a modern feel. All told, it’s a great piece that would make a great centerpiece for any living room or den.
Swedish fashion Photographer duo Aorta have some great pictures in their portfolio – More info & pics HERE
When done properly, body painting is one of the most fascinating types of art forms. If you look closely at the picture above, you’ll notice that the leopard’s eyes, cheeks, and chin have been painted on the floor. The back of a female volunteer forms the rest of its face, with her bottom used as the big cat’s nose and upper lip.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis!
Please visit www.tutorart.com/
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong
- WoodUp Qubi, To Most Elegant Charging Station For The Apple Watch
- Just Grow It: French Artist Transforms Nike Sneakers Into Blooming Plant Gardens
- Hide and Seek by Max Colson