Founded by Spanish interior design studio Innova::designers, THE-SIGNERS is an on-line community (powered by Ning) conceived as a unique meeting point for all design professionals from across the World who wish to exchange work experiences by seeking collaborators for their projects and as a result, be able to sign projects on an international scale.
“Our dream in creating the social network of THE-SIGNERS was to eliminate the boarders in creativity and design and especially to encourage a new and exciting way of collaboration between designers all over the world, sharing miscellaneous, multi-cultural, different and wealth-producing points of view. Over all we wanted to transmit our passion for what we do. If you feel some affinity in this sense you are more than welcome to consider THE-SIGNERS yours“. Diego & Pedro Serrano (interior designers and founders of THE-SIGNERS).
Join THE-SIGNERS now!
So you have a church you attend,there are a great group of people, a great pastor and great outreach. But do you have a website or does it convey any of what I just said? Chances are your church website in my lingo “is conveying nothing and the design looks like crap” problem is alot of church websites are following this trend. Churches think the next best way to get coverage for their church is have a website, problem is your church is doing more harm than good if it looks like it was designed in 1998. There are numerous church websites that I can show you to prove my point but for the sake of the churches I will not be pointing them out ……
Hip-hop design, graffiti and stuff.
The bar in New York, designed to evoke both old-time apothecaries as well as absinthe dens, is for serious cocktail drinkers only.
The Fiat 500 Ferrari Edition – there’s just 200 available – and all for current Ferrari owners. More>>
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing