In our lives we meet people, connect with them, love them, but in the end they always seem to leave. For me this record is about the ‘lifestrings’ of each one of us mixing with each other and eventually breaking up again.
We travel the world, and we will always meet new people. But the people that are already in your heart, will never fade away. The memories stay, even if you are all alone in the end.
Video created by Tom Geraedts.
Japanese designer T9G’s just released his crazy cool new Yumenoko ‘Mitsume’ for online order from Japan.
Today while I was browsing I found this amazing collection of images at Kontain.com. These images are part of a photobook portraying various homeless people who are living among “normal” people, but they are constantly ignored like they are invisible, thus the title. Well worth to check them out.
A not-for-profit exploration into the colours that shape our Christmas. Frustrated at the plethora of Christmas reds, whites and greens those pesky designers at Raw Design Studio are exploring what colours people really associate with their Christmas.
Help us to identify the real Christmas colour spectrum by suggesting your own colour and its personal meaning. Abstract, funny or literal – the choice is yours. We’ll be collating and uploading the best ideas as we go along with the aim of producing a Christmas by Colour poster as well as individual v-cards.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways