|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Selection of 40 Vehicles created by very talented 3-Dimensional Artists. Via AutoPulp
What do you do with left over scrap paper from past school projects? Don’t throw them away! Cut them up and make a pop up tree! Find out more at www.leechangzhi.com
The advert titled Extreme to the end was done by JWT France advertising agency for EXTREME ICE CREAM (NESTLE company) in France. It was released in the September 2009. Business sector is Dairy products.
Advertiser: Nestle France
Brand: Nestle Extreme Tourbillon
Agency: JWT France
Creative Director: Ghislain de Villoutreys et Olivier Courtemanche
Art Director: Gilles Mateille
Copywriter : Thierry Brioul
Responsables agence : Stéphane Billiard, Benjamin Taieb, Sandra Leal
Account planner : Yann Kretz
Prod : Créative Syndicate
TV Prod : Catherine Guiol
Director: Neil Stubbings
Production company: Creative Syndicate (Paris), Le Mob
Music: Eric Babak, Sound Design: Jingle Jungle, Gregor Rosenberger, Zurich
Faboulous macro images from 18 years old Joakim Kræmer
more photos on
I’m really diggin’ the street art of UK-based Copyright. His paintings represent ideals from the modern world and culture, portrayed within classic imagery of simple beauty, often depicted by butterflies, flowers and beautiful women.
More pics and info at My Modern Metropolis.
Life of a young artist is tuff. You have a lot of ideas and not much resources to bring them to life. But you have IDEAS!
One of the young polish photographers and artist come up with idea how to change his life, and others. By really interesting art object he want to have big start with the rest of his ideas. Check out his .
“As an artist of modern times, understanding himself and the world through color, defining the meaning of originality Chor Boogie is one of many masters that leads this pioneering craft of spray paint in its diverse art form.”.
Check out more of his work HERE
Recently on Design You Trust
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze
- Meet Kazım Gürbüz, A 95-Year-Old Yoga Guru From Turkey
- This Feline-shaped Kindergarten Is The Cat’s Meow
- Like Owner, Like Dog: Photographer Captured Dog Owners Mimicking Their Best Friends
- The First Ever Colourful Winter Snowcone
- Stunning Street Art Works by Ukrainian Artist Sasha Corban
- One Of The World’s Last Remaining Globe-Makers That Use The Ancient Art Of Making Globes By Hand
- A Basketball Court Was Styled as a Malevich Painting in Paris