In our quest to uncover the most stunning celebrity portraiture, I came upon the work of Gavin Bond. Check out his cool celebrity cast and crew photos at My Modern Metropolis.
“O Tapa” or “The Slap” from amazing photographer Ivan Abujamra. This Picture will be in the next biennale d’arte di Roma 2010, 16 to 26 of january!
See moor of his work here!
see more of his work www.remirebillard.com
Electric Mountains in the Canadian winter landscape.
A new photo project by Swiss-born artist
See more at www.thomaskneubuhler.com
Adam Voorhes exploded object series. Go to http://www.voorhes.com/wordpress/?p=208 for more including a bull frog.
A new week, a new iPhone goodies roundup – this time we’re listing only games
Award-winning photographer Marco Grob is making his mark in advertising and editorial circles with his high-impact fashion and portrait imagery.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All