Scott Pommier was not talented enough to become a professional skateboarder, so he became a photographer for skateboarding magazines instead. This is more or less the back story to every good “skate photographer.”
A solar-powered sports car? A German wooden toy? Sailboat-meets-environmentally friendly road vehicle. We heart the .
Winnie Lui graduated from Central Saint Martins in Fashion Communication and Promotion. A fashion, stylist, photographer, and costume jewelry designer, Winnie has worked with Gigi Leung, Miriam Yeung, and Wing Shya. Inspired by her surroundings, Winnie is obsessed with both new and vintage toys.
The Nirvana baby is back, but now at age 17, Spencer Elden talks to the media about that famous album cover and takes a new picture in the water at his current age. (Clounter clockwise from top: 1) Nirvana album cover of Elden as a baby, 2) Spencer Elden in his teens, 3) Elden renacts the album cover pose, now at age 17 ).
17-year-old Spencer Elden was not even a year old when his parents dropped him into a Californian swimming pool to be captured by underwater photographer Kirk Weddle for the classic album shot.
Now, looking back on the cover, which featured the baby in natures full intention, Elden tells MTV: “It’s kind of creepy [to think] that that many people have seen me naked — I feel like I’m the world’s biggest porn star.”
Link via Scene 360 Illusion
for US $289,950.00.
You can see more fashion photography from Rasmus Mogensen, here. Read the rest of “Rasmus Mogensen – Fashion Photographer” »
Read the rest of “Rasmus Mogensen – Fashion Photographer” »
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The 2016 Pirelli Calendar is Here and It’s Unlike Any You’ve Seen Before
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- Black Friday Shoppers are Suspiciously Similar to Zombie Hordes
- Breathtaking Photos of Models Pose with Endangered Animals
- 35 Rare Photos of the Construction of the Titanic
- Couple Announces Pregnancy Using Mom’s Body to Create Some Attractive ‘Live’ Scenes
- 5 Must Seen Yoga Poses
- 15 Things Every Single Girl Can Relate To
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- This Adorable Series Documents A Toddler And Her Pup Growing Up
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- This Inspirational Girl Saved a Homeless Dog in the Most Ingenious Way
- Ten Awe-Inspiring Routes You Need to Travel Along at Least Once in Your Life
- Cats and Girls by Sean Marc Lee