It all began in 2004, when the first cat cafe opened its doors in Osaka. Since then, the petting zoo/coffee house hybrids have invaded Tokyo, and business is booming. After removing your shoes and washing your hands, you can relax or play with the cats and kittens while you have your drink. Prices are reasonable, and the rules are simple: no flash photos, no grabbing tails or waking sleeping kitties.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures