India’s 22 Karat Gold Plated Goldplus Nano Car
The Tata Group Monday unveiled a Nano car – made with gold and silver, and studded with precious stones – worth an astronomical over Rs 22 crore.
But, it’s not for sale – the valuable and fully functional car is a unique branding and promotional initiative by Goldplus Jewellery, part of Titan Industries, a Tata Group company, an official said.
Chairman of Tata Group Ratan Tata poses in front of a Nano car made of gold during a ceremony in Mumbai, India. About 80 kg of 22 karat gold, approximately 15 kg of silver and gemstones were used to decorate the car, according to a press statement. (Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Abandoned As A Baby Due To Albinism, Xueli Grew Up To Become A Vogue Model