India’s 22 Karat Gold Plated Goldplus Nano Car
The Tata Group Monday unveiled a Nano car – made with gold and silver, and studded with precious stones – worth an astronomical over Rs 22 crore.
But, it’s not for sale – the valuable and fully functional car is a unique branding and promotional initiative by Goldplus Jewellery, part of Titan Industries, a Tata Group company, an official said.
Chairman of Tata Group Ratan Tata poses in front of a Nano car made of gold during a ceremony in Mumbai, India. About 80 kg of 22 karat gold, approximately 15 kg of silver and gemstones were used to decorate the car, according to a press statement. (Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Bright Moments in Life of USSR People
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless