The Mystery Creature that Nobody Can Identify Found in China
If this cute little chap looks a wee bit confused, it’s no wonder. His big wide eyes stare out at the world around him – which in turn is staring back at him. Because nobody has seen a creature quite like this one before.
With a nose that looks more like a rodent’s but long, pointy paws and white fur dappled with brown and orange, he is quite unique. And zookeepers at Wenling, in eastern China, who were handed the animal by an anonymous man, have been unable to work out exactly what species he belongs to.
They think they are looking at some strange type of monkey – but other students of nature might recognise the characteristics of a bush baby. As he sits in his cage, the creature therefore awaits an uncertain fate. And the zookeepers sit and monitor his development and hopes he grows up into something slightly more recognisable.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics