The US Transportation Security Administration has said that travellers can bring small pocket knives on board planes for the first time since the September 11 attacks, sparking outrage from flight attendants who said the decision would endanger passengers and crew.
This image from the TSA shows the types of baseball bats that airline passengers in the US are allowed to carry.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Stunning Entries of The 2021 Perpignan’s Festival of Photojournalism
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Most Impressive Photos From The Ocean Photography Awards 2021 Finalists
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann