Alessandro Keegan Creates Abstract, Jewel-Like Surreal Compositions
Alessandro Keegan (b. 1980) is a visual artist, writer and adjunct professor with an MFA in painting and drawing from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a MA in art history from Brooklyn College.
His paintings and drawings, which depict forms that straddle the lines between science, nature, technology and mysticism, have been exhibited in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and The Netherlands. Writings about his work have appeared in Artforum, Masthead Magazine and Ephemera NYC as well as journals such as Helvete (Punctum Books, Brooklyn) and J’ai Froid (Castillo/ Corrales, Paris). He currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wearing Futuristic Protective Suits, Washington State Crews Destroy First US Murder Hornet Nest
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- The Winners of the Luminar Bug Photography Awards 2020 Have Just Been Announced
- Unusual Maps People Shared On This Group That Might Change Your Perspective On Things
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “Wear Mask. Save Live”: Borat Had Made Hilarious Appearances on Major Landmarks Across the UK
- Artist Raises Thousands for Charity with Hilarious Pet Portraits
- Austria Postal Service Prints Coronavirus-Themed Stamp on Toilet Paper
- Photographer Chrissy Sparks Transforms Ordinary Women Into Glamorous Pin-Ups