Alessandro Keegan Creates Abstract, Jewel-Like Surreal Compositions
Alessandro Keegan (b. 1980) is a visual artist, writer and adjunct professor with an MFA in painting and drawing from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a MA in art history from Brooklyn College.
His paintings and drawings, which depict forms that straddle the lines between science, nature, technology and mysticism, have been exhibited in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and The Netherlands. Writings about his work have appeared in Artforum, Masthead Magazine and Ephemera NYC as well as journals such as Helvete (Punctum Books, Brooklyn) and J’ai Froid (Castillo/ Corrales, Paris). He currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Little Animals – Big Love: Cute Drawings by Illustrator Dric
- Chun-Li, Tifa Lockhart, Blake Belladonna: Liang Xing’s Beauty Ladies
- Medieval Branding: Famous Logos Recreated As Medieval Brands
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- John Ching’s Tropical Chimeras
- Geri Halliwell for Next Underwear
- Absolute Smokeshow And Cosplayer Marie-Claude Made An Incredible Spider Costume
- GPS Map Composed Of 68,000 Pinpoints Tracks The Territorial Nature Of Minnesota Wolves
- The Story of Pin