Alessandro Keegan Creates Abstract, Jewel-Like Surreal Compositions
Alessandro Keegan (b. 1980) is a visual artist, writer and adjunct professor with an MFA in painting and drawing from The School of the Art Institute of Chicago and a MA in art history from Brooklyn College.
His paintings and drawings, which depict forms that straddle the lines between science, nature, technology and mysticism, have been exhibited in New York, Chicago, Philadelphia and The Netherlands. Writings about his work have appeared in Artforum, Masthead Magazine and Ephemera NYC as well as journals such as Helvete (Punctum Books, Brooklyn) and J’ai Froid (Castillo/ Corrales, Paris). He currently lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Artist Creates Hilarious Combinations Of Popular Characters In Iconic Scenes
- Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Won
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Beautiful Portraits of Highland Park High School Teenage Girls, 1947
- Musical Roads That Play Melodies When Cars Drive Over
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless