These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
As soon as a child appears in a family, the question inevitably gets asked — who does he or she look like? Sometimes, it can take many years before this question is answered as the child grows up, and even then there may be differences in perception on the part of family members. But there are also those rare occasions when the similarity between parent and offspring is so uncanny that there’s simply no room for argument whatsoever.
In one fascinating photo project, British photographer Craig Gibson combined images of a number of fathers and sons who looked almost identical in an attempt to find not their similarities, but instead the tiniest traces of differences between their physical appearances.
Can you tell them apart?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- “The Loneliest Road Trip”: Travels Through An Empty America In Photographs By Arnaud Montagard
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing