These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
As soon as a child appears in a family, the question inevitably gets asked — who does he or she look like? Sometimes, it can take many years before this question is answered as the child grows up, and even then there may be differences in perception on the part of family members. But there are also those rare occasions when the similarity between parent and offspring is so uncanny that there’s simply no room for argument whatsoever.
In one fascinating photo project, British photographer Craig Gibson combined images of a number of fathers and sons who looked almost identical in an attempt to find not their similarities, but instead the tiniest traces of differences between their physical appearances.
Can you tell them apart?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like