These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
As soon as a child appears in a family, the question inevitably gets asked — who does he or she look like? Sometimes, it can take many years before this question is answered as the child grows up, and even then there may be differences in perception on the part of family members. But there are also those rare occasions when the similarity between parent and offspring is so uncanny that there’s simply no room for argument whatsoever.
In one fascinating photo project, British photographer Craig Gibson combined images of a number of fathers and sons who looked almost identical in an attempt to find not their similarities, but instead the tiniest traces of differences between their physical appearances.
Can you tell them apart?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati