These Photographs Of Fathers And Their Sons Reveal The Full Wonder Of Human Genes
As soon as a child appears in a family, the question inevitably gets asked — who does he or she look like? Sometimes, it can take many years before this question is answered as the child grows up, and even then there may be differences in perception on the part of family members. But there are also those rare occasions when the similarity between parent and offspring is so uncanny that there’s simply no room for argument whatsoever.
In one fascinating photo project, British photographer Craig Gibson combined images of a number of fathers and sons who looked almost identical in an attempt to find not their similarities, but instead the tiniest traces of differences between their physical appearances.
Can you tell them apart?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills